Opens in a new window Opens an external site Opens an external site in a new window
Preparing for our Youth Workshops
A Parent or Guardian is required to stay for the full duration of the workshop.
We hope the kid in your life is looking forward to learning with us! Below, you’ll find some important information regarding this workshop and how to prepare for the day.
A few things that are useful to know
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to leave time to settle in and allow the workshop to begin promptly at the scheduled start time.
- Please ensure to bring your laptop and it’s charger. If you made a request to borrow one upon registering – look out for a confirmation email. Due to our limited supply, you may have been unable to request a laptop. This means they have unfortunately all been accounted for. Please make alternative arrangements to borrow one from a friend or colleague.
- Please be sure to bring nut-free snacks and a reusable water bottle to use.
- No need to print off your ticket, we will do an online check-in when you arrive!
- A Parent/Guardian is required to stay with the attendee for the full duration of the workshop. One parent/guardian is suitable for up to three participants.
We also have a lot of amazing mentors so there will be plenty of opportunities for your child to ask questions and get feedback throughout the day. Our mentors are volunteers who also there to inspire, encourage and teach the kids in our programs about the wonderful world of technology!
See you at the workshop!
Canada Learning Code Team