We hope the kid in your life is looking forward to learning with us! Below, you’ll find some important information regarding this workshop and how to prepare for the day.
A few things that are useful to know
- Please arrive 15 minutes earlier to leave time to settle in and allow the workshop to begin promptly at the scheduled start time.
- Please ensure to bring your laptop and it’s charger. If you made a request to borrow one upon registering – look out for a confirmation email. Due to our limited supply, you may have been unable to request a laptop. This means they have unfortunately all been accounted for. Please make alternative arrangements to borrow one from a friend or colleague.
- Please be sure to bring nut-free snacks and a reusable water bottle to use.
- No need to print off your ticket, we will do an online check-in when you arrive!
- This workshop does not require a parent or guardian to be present.
- For the last 15 minutes of the workshop you are welcome to join us in the classroom to see all of the amazing work we’ve created together!
We also have a lot of amazing mentors so there will be plenty of opportunities for your child to ask questions and get feedback throughout the day. Our mentors are volunteers who also there to inspire, encourage and teach the kids in our programs about the wonderful world of technology!
See you at the workshop!
Canada Learning Code Team