Photoshop for Beginners: Introduction to Photo Editing
Wouldn't it be great if you could take that "almost perfect" photo and fix something that bothered you about it?
November 14 - 21, 2017
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The possibilities are endless when you’re working in Photoshop and we can teach you what you need to know to touch up your photos or completely rework them to create something new.
We’ll start with the basics: how to do simple touch ups, improve colours and get the photos ready for print or web. We’ll also go into some of the more advanced stuff like working with layer masks to combine images for a cool result! You know that viral Tyrannosaurus Rex wedding photobomb? We’ll teach you how it’s done!
What will I have learned by the end of this workshop?
– An overview of Photoshop, the workspace and the different tools
– How to set up documents for print and web use
– Make various colour adjustments
– Use retouching tools to fix creases and discolouration in old black and white photos
– Use retouching tools to fix or alter colour photos
– How to use layer masks to combine photos and work with more complex files